Comprehensive And Thorough Estate Planning Services
Whether you are reaching retirement age or have just graduated from college, an estate plan can help you prepare for the future. It can also address a number of important questions such as:
- If you become disabled and unable to make medical decisions, who do you want to speak on your behalf?
- If you pass away, who will care for your minor children, and who will inherit your assets?
- Will your family have to wade through the costly probate process?
At The Bruntz Law Firm, LLC, our Colorado estate planning lawyer serves Parker, Broomfield and other cities throughout the area, offering comprehensive counsel and assistance.
Wills, Trusts, Powers Of Attorney And More
Depending on your particular circumstances and needs, we can use a variety of estate planning tools to help you obtain your objectives. These tools include:
- Last will and testaments
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Durable powers of attorney
- Advance medical directives/living wills
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Family limited partnerships
Although you may only intend to create a simple will, we encourage you to go ahead and create the other medical and financial documents that are necessary to delegate your authority, should you become incapacitated. A complete estate planning package will offer you peace of mind, knowing that whether you pass away or not, your affairs will be managed as you desire.
Have You Recently Experienced A Major Life Change?
If your financial and personal circumstances have dramatically changed, it is likely time to update your estate plan. Your marriage, the birth of a new child, filing bankruptcy and other major events may require you to revisit and amend your existing documents. If you get divorced, for instance, you probably don’t want to leave all your assets to your ex-spouse or have him or her handle your finances.